- Income Tax Holiday (ITH) – 100% exemption from corporate income tax:
- Tax and duty free importation of raw materials, capital equipment, machineries and spare parts
- Exemption from wharfage dues and export tax, impost or fees
- VAT zero-rating of local purchases subject to compliance with BIR and PEZA requirements
- Exemption from payment of any and all local government imposts, fees, licenses or taxes
- Exemption from expanded withholding tax
- Simplified Import – Export Procedures (Electronic Import Permit System and Automated Export Documentation System).
- Non-resident Foreign Nationals may be employed by PEZA-registered Economic Zone Enterprises in supervisory, technical or advisory positions.
- Special Non-Immigrant Visa with Multiple Entry Privileges for the following non-resident Foreign Nationals in a PEZA-registered Economic Zone Enterprise
- Investor/s, officers, and employees in supervisory, technical or advisory position
- Their spouses and unmarried children under twenty-one years of age.
- Facilitation Assistance to foreign nationals their spouses and dependent.
Need help in your PEZA registration? Contact US NOW.
Credits to Source